[MPlayer-G2-dev] Rich's TODO

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Jan 1 15:54:26 CET 2004

On Thu,  1 Jan 2004 03:43:35 +0100 (CET)
Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> vo2-vp wrapper
> ==============
> * remove and make vo drivers vp-native (?????)
>
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
>
> my No.1 goal making g2 was to keep vo driver as simple and minimal
> as possible. they should not do more than knowing the underlaying driver
> or hardware, and exporting the resource.
> why?

Could you then rework the vo2 api a bit to match the current vp design ?
Beside i think there are still a few drawbacks inherited in the current
vo design (dont ask me what exactly, it's a too long time since i read
the api docs).

	Attila "who wants to start to rework the x11 code" Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu