[MPlayer-G2-dev] the awakening, license changes and so on...

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Aug 5 01:02:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Arpi,
>
> Better stop offending people, this will lead you nowhere.

i dont offend ppl. if you feel so, time to leave.

> If you want to develop a player by your own and _ALONE_, you don't
> need to fight the world, just tell: "I WANT TO CODE A PLAYER ALONE".

its not my goal. although i don't expect much help, as i did not have
at g1 until it was usable. nobody believe me i can do it until i've did it.
actually this is why i can get some sponsors, so i will have some developers
to help. you may say that i could have them for free is choosing gpl, but
then i would ask back: then where they were in the past 1 year??

> Take a beer, or as many as you wish, be cool...

i hate beer, it's well known fact. seems not well enough :)

A'rpi / MPlayer, Astral & ESP-team

--
MPlayer's new image: happiness & peace & cosmetics & vmiklos