[MPlayer-G2-dev] Re: About final cfg.h (config layer 0 discussion)

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Mon May 26 11:00:21 CEST 2003

    Hi, Andriy N. Gritsenko!

Sometime (on Monday, May 26 at 11:44) I've written...

>Another example for using of CONF_TYPE_GROUP:

>(*) constant quantizer [   ]
>( ) variable quantizer ----------------------------
>minimum quant [  ]   maximum quant [  ]

>so we have CONF_TYPE_SELECT with two choises:
>1) CONF_TYPE_GROUP including 'vqscale' integer.
>2) CONG_TYPE_GROUP including 'vqmin', 'vqmax' and other options.

    I'm explained a little bad, so I want to explain more. I was wrong
here a bit. CONF_TYPE_SELECT really isn't present here but there is two
CONF_TYPE_GROUP with some GUI hint (it may be flag in 'vqscale' to enable
first group but disable second or may be another unnamed group with flag
as select list) - CLI will skip CONF_TYPE_SELECT so for CLI suboptions
are just 'vqscale', 'vqmin', 'vqmax', etc. but GUI will have all info it
need to form options box. :)

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.