[MPlayer-G2-dev] Re: About final cfg.h (config layer 0 discussion)

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Sat May 24 13:57:59 CEST 2003

    Hi!

    I've missed something also, I found it when I tried to apply level 0
to my dint.c - we have to define some macro for unsigned short version,
also we have to define MODULE_TYPE_*. However, it may be checked only for
loadable modules and may be omitted in level 0 but set to 0 for built-in
modules. Am I right?
    BTW, Arpi, let us know all module types and which of these may have
parameters and which not (if there are). :)

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.