[MPlayer-G2-dev] Re: G2 CLI/GUI and config API again - a little request.

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Wed May 14 10:46:06 CEST 2003

    Hi, D Richard Felker III!

Sometime (on Wednesday, May 14 at 10:52) I've received something...
>This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the config layer. It's
>something for the gui app to implement, based on the available

    So you mean config is just independent layer to parsing only config
file(s) or command line but UI is part of player/encoder/something. It's
ok. I thought we are speaking about the same thing - common API as for
commandline parser as for any UI. If API doesn't touch UI then I see no
problems at all - since UI is a part of player/encoder/something, it have
rights to use all other (vf/af/ao) API. :)  Gui will use some tricks to
do all it wants but we don't touch it at the moment. ;)

>OK, since you seem particularly dense tonight, let me spell it out.

    Thank you for the compliment. ;)

    Andriy.