[MPlayer-G2-dev] Re: G2 CLI/GUI and config API again - a little request.

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue May 13 11:04:38 CEST 2003

Hi,

>     Get rid of your bad spirit - join a party, go to the nature, see the
> nice movie, etc. - do what you want. :)  It's bad to be in bad mood. :)

you're right...

>     BTW, I already tired of all that - you're saying your thought, I'm
> trying to do it, asking for details, you're aborting what you said before
> - if that will keep forever, I'll just give up. I really tired, sorry. :(

instead of running to implement every sentence i said, we should first
discuss the goals and the possible ways of implementation, then select the
one that everyone accepts. this way no complaints later, or they can be
silently ignored ;)

i'm thinking about several things, i'll collect and write down it here at
afternoon, after work.

the problem was(is) that i don't really see what an UI/GUI needs, but you
and others already help a lot by telling these, and posisble problems which
may arrise if we go for my way of implementations.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team