[MPlayer-G2-dev] pre23 released with native ogg demuxer

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Mon May 12 14:24:16 CEST 2003

Hi.

> I'm getting annoyed that *someone* offered to implement nut to help it
> get ahead of crap like matroska and mcf, then turned around and
> implemented matroska support in mplayer first... :((

Thanks for the kind words. You have probably misunderstood me. I wanted
a new format, I wanted it now, and I wanted my work not to be wasted. So
after Matroska really had some source code I could work with I chose
Matroska - one of the main reason being its intended audience.

(Both of us have just different priorities, so I can understand that
you're pissed at me because I promised to work for something that's more
important for you than it is for me. I'm sorry I broke that promise.)

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)