[MPlayer-G2-dev] mpeg container's timing (PTS values)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun May 11 14:22:50 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > > After experimencng with several streams, i've found that ct: value is
> > > the time length of an audio frame. Strange, isn't it?
> >
> >   I think there is a more logical explination.
>
> I hope so.

I've found the explanation: it was me, ie. my 100l bug :)

I processed the timestamp after decompressing the frame (before teh
decompress it was not available yet), but as ac3 audio frames were split
through myultiple packets, i 'connected' the timestamp of packet 2 to the
frame started in packet1 (but ended in packet2)... it's fixed now, in pre23

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team