[MPlayer-G2-dev] gui - skin engine

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Mon Jun 30 13:07:13 CEST 2003

Am Samstag, 28. Juni 2003 12:57 schrieb Alex Beregszaszi:
> Hi,
>
> > Imo you only need a mouse driver, no X. The gui could be rendered just
> > like osd.
> > vf_gui ;)
>
> very cool idea, imho
>
> the vo-s should pass the mouse actions too (probably switchable), so
> vf_gui eventually could work with every vo

And if the gui is also controllable by keyboard, it can work now with every vo

I think this could also solve many other issues ...

... like with

- still-frames
- percentage-display, while doing caching ... (important for browser-plugins &
co)

So I would like that the video-driver is initialised from on beginning, so
that such status-messages and gui are possible.

Important for a new gui is also for me:

- Possibility to make one "bar" extendable over the whole size, so that it
grows and shrinks with the parent-window ... (important for a mini-gui in
browser-plugin or similar)

> but the main point here is that we should make the skin loader
> individual and smart ;)

:-))

cu

Fabian