[MPlayer-G2-dev] [RFC] first draft of stream/demux-metadata support (+playlist-infos)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Jun 15 00:54:35 CEST 2003

Hi,

any updates/news on this $SUBJ ?
Fabian, are you still working/thinking on thsi or you passed this to me for
finishing??? I really want the stream and demuxer APIs being finalized.

(yes i know i need to design & implement the subtitle streams in demuxers
but it isn't a big issue, i already have it almost complete in my mind.
anyway if anyone has any ideas on this topic, feel free to tell me ASAP)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
Developer of MPlayer G2, the Movie Framework for all - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu