[MPlayer-G2-dev] New libao2

Anders Johansson ajh at watri.org.au
Fri Jul 25 09:59:30 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > I've been working on the new audio I/O library a bit. Can't get the
> > sync to work, but I will continue to work on it. I will also implement
> > the new config system (not done yet). Anyway just wanted to show what
> > I have done to see what you think of it.
> >
> > The source I have been working on is from version 33 (I think).
> >
> > down load it from:
> > www.watri.org.au/~ajh/mplayer-g2-newaio.tar.gz
>
> any updates/new versions?

No, Only thing I have done is to delete the aio_data_s struct from
aio.h.

BTW observe that input isn't completely finished (no proper buffering
or delay measurement). Also I guess you have noticed that I have
separated audio and mixer, what do you think about that?

> i'm about applying your changes

excellent! I'll continue to work on it once you are done.

> A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

//Anders