[MPlayer-G2-dev] vo3

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun Dec 28 20:02:28 CET 2003

D Richard Felker III writes:

 > Ivan, if you expect a reply, please get a mailer that understands how
 > to wrap lines at 80 columns and preserve formatting when quoting. Your
 > broken SquirrelMail converted all the quotes into multi-hundred-column
 > unreadable jibberish.

100% agree.  That reply was _very_ hard to follow.

 > > > Then don't send it to public mailing lists... :)
 > > The author is never limited by the license, I own full copyright of this
 > > document and I may set any rules on it.
 >
 > Yes but you already published it in a public place. :)

Right.  Adding that note at the _end_ of the document does not make
much sense either.  If you want to keep it confidential, you have to
mark it as such up front.  Anyway, this is getting OT.

 > Another thing is the rebuild idea. Even though I don't see any way it
 > can be done correctly with your proposal, it would be nice to be able
 > to regenerate the current frame. Think of a screenshot function, for
 > example.

Or things like changing window size or switching to fullscreen while
the movie is paused.  Currently MPlayer unpauses to do these things.
Being able to do this is on the wishlist.

Diego