[MPlayer-G2-dev] RCS for G2

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Dec 20 21:04:51 CET 2003

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 07:14:22PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Saturday 20 December 2003 12:40, D Richard Felker III wrote:
> [...]
> > > Currently i vote for using svn as it seems to be superior
> > > to all others and it's quit mature. I'm also using it
> > > for my personal projects for a few weeks and didnt
> > > run in any problems so far.
> >
> > My vote is for cvs, but I'm not opposed to svn. I am _strongly_
> > opposed to bk!!!
> just for the record, i am also strongly opposed to bk

Me too.  No matter how good bk may (or may not) be, alienating core
developers is far too high a price to pay.

Apart from that I am open to all suggestions.  But please let us evaluate
svn (and the others) based on whatever merit they have for us developers as
_users_.  Esthetical considerations (bloated or not, written in C++, etc)
should be secondary IMHO.

Diego