[MPlayer-G2-dev] Re: module_list vs. gui

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Sat Aug 16 11:33:00 CEST 2003

    Hi, Alban Bedel!

Sometime (on Saturday, August 16 at 12:21) I've received something...
>Hi Arpi,

>on Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:27:47 +0200 you wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> As I already found it, and tdoay Albeu asked too, there is a problem
>> with the current config element type MODULE_LIST.
[ ...skipped... ]

  It seems I never received message that Albeu answers. Is there problems
with maillist or I have to kick ass of our postmaster? I still wonder why
some of my earlier messages aren't answered too. :(

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.