[MPlayer-G2-dev] Developing a GTK2 GUI

Anders Johansson ajh at watri.org.au
Tue Aug 5 03:09:35 CEST 2003

Hi Charles,

When I designed the audio filter layer I was inspired by:
http://www.mackie.com/products/d8b_v5/photos.html

All the interfaces to the different filters can be represented by a
sliders, buttons or knobs on that mixer board. I have however made one
slight change: the scales I use are not very good for controlling with
sliders, but needs to be remapped in a UI (this is especially true for
the volume control) to something better (normally millimetres (not
joking)). Please contact me when you get there, so we can work
something out.

Cheers,
//Anders