[MPlayer-G2-dev] Developing a GTK2 GUI

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Mon Aug 4 20:38:48 CEST 2003

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 02:40:47AM -0400, D Richard Felker III wrote:
> Some out-of-the-box, some from mphq releases directory. Is that your
> package?

I doubt it.  I've been making packages at
http://joey.nicewarrior.org/cygmp/ but once I accomplish most of my
goals with them, I'd like to get them hosted at mphq and linked to from
downloads page.  Even if they're still labelled 'unofficial.'

By the way, my goals, in order:

make it fairly usable without nice gui
 - mostly done now
give it more features
 - proper vcd support, dvd title/chapter seeking...
make it able to replace real and quicktime and wmp
 - painful at best due to dll stuff
give it a nice native gui
 - more research into win32 coding
remove dependance on cygwin dll without loss of features
 - ick.

--Joey