[MPlayer-G2-dev] new release: pre38
arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Aug 2 01:31:58 CEST 2003
this is a big cleanup release, with side-effect feature: better A-V sync!
- test-play.c: sleep/timing stuff reworked, cleanup
- sleep_accurate() and GetRelativeTime() are obsolete, use sleep_accurate2()
- PTS vs. framedrop cleanup:
- ds->mpi PTS copy code moved from vd.c to vf_vd.c
- code fixed to use rel_pts instead of duration, including test-play.c
- vf_vd.c takes care of dropped frames, and transforms duration to rel_pts
- vd_libmpeg2.c: little cleanup, removed outer mpi definition (actually unused)
- libavcodec upgraded from cvs
- new global codec flag: 'demux' (you should add it to mpeg12 in codecs.conf!!)
it means that demuxer will be called by the codec, instead of vf_vd.c
it also solved the ds_get_pack() FIXME things in vd_*.c files
Note the last point, unless you add 'flags demux' to mpeg12 codecs.conf
entry it won't work!
I have also added/fixed a few comments in test-play.c to make it better
The next release will include either the new OSD implementation, or the new
Timer API (replaces osdep/timer* mess). I have both things in mind, and
halfway coded, just need to finish them.
A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team
Developer of MPlayer G2, the Movie Framework for all - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu
More information about the MPlayer-G2-dev