[Mplayer-felhasznalok] Re: gainsaid nowise

Henriikka Hopewell hopew at gait.com
Sun Dec 18 19:47:44 CET 2005

http://www.cadefin.com

 $7
 $6
 $9
 $8
 $9
 $1
 $9
5.95
8.00
4.95
9.95
5.45
9.95
23.45
9.95

what memory I have left serves me, Bourne was identified as having come
out of Medusa. It was an entirely believable explanation and a perfect
cover, agreed Conklin, returning Davids gaze. We went back to Tam Quan
and discovered that Bourne was a paranoid Tasmanian adventurer who
disappeared in the jungles of North Vietnam. Nowhere in that very
creative dossier was there the slightest clue of a Washington
connection. But thats all a lie, isnt it, Alex? There was and is a
Washington connection, and the Jackal knows it now. He knew it when he
found you and Mo Panov in Hong Kong-found your names in the ruins of
that sterile house on Victoria Peak where Jason Bourne was supposedly
blown away. He confirmed it last night when his messengers approached
you at the Smithsonian and-your words-our men were very obvious. He knew
finally