[Mplayer-felhasznalok] Please Help Me!

Gem Géza gemgeza at freemail.hu
Sun Mar 7 23:33:05 CET 2004

Hi!

I am a Win user (sorry :-))). I have a friends, who give me once a
Mplayer software, these software is very old (2002.10) and I like
update, but I do not how can I do. I downloads one file (MPlayer-
1.0pre3) and extract, but I do not what are you doing these file .c .h
etc...

Please help me, what do I do these files, or please send me a web
address where can I downloads an earlier version under Win.

My configure is Win Xp Sp1, AMD Barton 2800+, 512 MB DDR, Ati
Radeon 7500 64MB, Abit Nf7-S motherboard.

Thanks

Gem Geza