[Mplayer-felhasznalok] URGENT

jueain klieam jueain_klieam at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 23 21:01:40 CEST 2003

Respectfull one,

Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you-this
however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel
you to honour against your will.
I am Jueain klieam ,23years old and the only daughter of my
late parents Mr.and Mrs. klieam . My father was a highly
reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)whooperated in
the capital of Ivory coast during his days.
It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France
during one of his business trips abroad year 12th.Feb.
2002.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected
to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled
with him at that time.

But God knows the truth My mother died when I was just 4
years old,and since then my father took me so special.
Before his death on Febuary 12 2001 he called the
secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her
that he had a sum of 12.500,000 US DOLLARS (twelve. five)
MILLION USA DOLLARS) kept in a security company in (AFRICA)
here in Abidjan Ivory Coast

He also said that the security company does not know the
content of the safe Box.He decleared it as family treasure
and used my name to Deposit the money as his first
daugther for next of kin. He also explained to her that it
was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his
business assocaites, That I should seek for a foreign
partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer
this money to and use it for investment purposes. I want
you to assist me in clearing this fund into your account
overseas as a beneficiary of the fund, and also use it
for an investment purpose.

I am just 23 years old and a university undergraduate and
really don't know what to do.Now I want an account overseas
where I can transfer this funds.

This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a
result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory
coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my
life.

Dearest one,I am in a sincere desire of your humble
assistance in this regards Your suggestions and ideas will
be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter?

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be
good for you after the money is in your account?
Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as
possible.with the above Email/ jueain_klieam at yahoo.fr

Thank you so much.

My sincere regards,

Miss Jueain Klieam .