[MPlayer-dvb] Some trouble with dvb

Gerry ml.nl at gerry.it
Sat Jan 17 11:09:59 CET 2009

On 17 gen 2009, you wrote in internal.misc:

> If mencoder mentions any skipped or duplicate frames, you'll have a mess
> on your hands.  You at least need -mc 0 as well.

It's just a test, i can throw it away with no remorse  :)

I found a

WARNING: OUTPUT FILE FORMAT IS _AVI_. See -of help.
dvb_streaming_read, attempt N. 6 failed with errno 0 when reading 996 bytes

In error log

You mean -mc during stream dump or during transcoding?

> You're probably better off using MPlayer with -dumpstream

May i ask why? I heard it before, i thought mencoder & mplayer share same
code base and it would be the same.

I'll try it anyway.

--

Il blog: http://www.gerry.it/blog
Dvdtree: http://www.dvdtree.org/

E' triste incontrarsi soltanto in questo mondo, alla fine.
Perchè il mondo sta cambiando; lo sento nell'acqua, lo sento nella terra,
e lo odoro nell'aria. (Fangorn)