[MPlayer-dvb] Ynt: Re: DVB CONFIGURATION IS EMPTY error

almbfsek at turk.net almbfsek at turk.net
Fri Jan 2 21:55:55 CET 2009

BTW, VDR works so card is properly recognized by Linux.
Mplayer doesn't look just for adapter1. If I make symlink to my
adapter0 as adapter1 is complains about adapter2 and adapter 3 so, it
look for 4 adapters and complains for the ones that it doesn't see
exist.

dbv://1@XYZ gives the same output :/