[MPlayer-dvb] Query::Help Regarding DVB Subtitling

mayur anantwar mayuranantwar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:32:00 CEST 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
                        I am constructing dvb subtitle transport
stream. I am adding only english language subtitles. I am multiplexing this
subtitle TS with audio and video stream. I can see those subtitles in
decoded stream.
Now I want to add multiple language subtitles.
Do I need to add seperate subtitle steam for different language?
How Multiplexer will detect subtitle stream with different language?
Cam I send multiple language subtitle in same subtitle transport stream?

Please do the helpful.
Thank you in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Mayur