[MPlayer-dvb] mplayer output to dvb card

Thomas Palmer thms_palmer at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 22:49:49 CEST 2006

I am trying to output xvid videos to my full featured Nexus card.
There are no errors in the console, but the output on the TV is flipping constantly and is black and white.  Mpeg2 files play correctly.

Here is my command line input:

mplayer -vo mpegpes -ao mpegpes -vf expand=720:480 clip.avi

I've tried several other resolutions and also fps and I'm not sure what else to try.  Please let me know.

Thanks,

Tom