[MPlayer-dvb] DVB-H

Nico Sabbi nicola_sabbi at fastwebnet.it
Thu Jan 26 23:43:03 CET 2006

dvb wrote:

> Is there any software to decode DVB-H stream?

not yet, because the standard is quite idiot:
instead of muxing audio and video as usual (as elementary streams, as in
DVB-[STC])
the committee decided to mux in the TS an RTP over IPV6 over MPE stream.
This requires parsing IPV6 from userspace; I don't know how feasible it is.
Is there any user-space IPV6 library ready to use?

> Dump of a complete DVB-H transport stream (8MB)
> http://my.tele2.ee/dvbh/dvb-h_1.fts

Please, keep on collecting sample. They are rare and precious :)
When incoming is back on track you can upload there if you want.
Thanks,

   Nico