[MPlayer-dvb] mplayer current CVS doesn't work with my DVB card

Philippe Gramoullé philippe.gramoulle at mmania.com
Tue May 17 03:36:01 CEST 2005

Hello,

On Tue, 17 May 2005 00:31:45 +0200
Philippe Gramoullé <philippe.gramoulle at mmania.com> wrote:

  | BTW, the failure occurred between April, 15th 2005 (working fine) and April 30th 2005 (broken)
  |
  | Still "dichotomizing", to find the exact day it broke :)

Ok, i finally found it: divx output through DVB works fine until 20050425 (with mplayer and ffmpeg from that day).
MPlayer and FFMpeg from April 26th 2005 break the divx output

Actually, MPlayer CVS from yesterday and FFMpeg from 20050425 works fine regarding divx output through DVB.

So upgrade from FFMPEG from build 4752 (20050425) to build 4753 (20050426) is what makes the divx ouput break.

I was told on #mplayerdev that the bug is in mplayer though not in FFMpeg.

Truly yours,

Philippe