[MPlayer-dvb] libdts

Patrick Cernko errror at errror.org
Sun Feb 27 18:30:03 CET 2005

Michal Lorek wrote:
> hi!
>
> Could anybody tell me how to configure mplayer with libdts support? when I try
> compile mplayer with option --enable-libdts i get this error:
>
> dtsdec.c:27:17: dts.h: No such file or directory

> do I need any additional library to compile mplayer with this option?
>
> mike

As you allready stated in your subject, you need libdts! IT provides the
dts.h header file the compiler is missing here. If you really installed
the lib, check, where the header file is located and provide its path to
the mplayer configure with --with-extraincdir . Otherwise google for
libdts. Sorry, I don't have an URL by hand!

CU
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror at errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "In order to make this work without crashing, you