[MPlayer-dvb] Recording Transport Stream (TS) with Teletext data

Rahul Shukla rahulshukla_iitk at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 10:34:22 CEST 2005

Dear all,
I want to record a Transport stream (obtained using WinTV nexus card) with Teletext data. However Mplayer is allowing only to store video+audio and it is simply discarding Teletext packets.
What do I need to do so that Teletext data is also get stored in the stored transport stream.
Can we convert this transport stream to Program stream?
I have Replex program but it do not take care of teletext data. Any help or pointers in this regard will be appreciated
Regards
Rahul

Rahul Shukla
Researcher