[Mplayer-dvb] MPlayer does not read stream from Skystar2 card

Axel Schwenke axel.schwenke at gmx.net
Thu Nov 4 16:29:38 CET 2004

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 02:43:14PM +0100, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> Nico Sabbi wrote:
>
> >Axel Schwenke wrote:
> >>
> >>My channels.conf; found with the 'scan' utility and stripped down
> >>to just one TV channel.
> >>----
> >>~ $cat /home/schwenke/.szap/channels.conf
> >>ZDF:11953:h:1:27500:110:120
> >>
> >>~ $cat /home/schwenke/.mplayer/channels.conf.sat
> >>ZDF:11953:h:1:27500:110:120
>
> ah, ZDF is on your SECOND lnb? in this case the fourth parameter (after
> :h:) must be 2, not 1,

Got it! You're my hero!

> as is explained in DOCS/en/xml/video.xml

No such file here (neither in 1.0pre4 nor in 1.0pre5 tarball).
In fact I looked for documentation about channels.conf.* format
and ended reading the code itself. Then it seemed to be identical
to 'szap's format. Typical off-by-one error :-/

Thank you very much for your help,
XL