[Mplayer-dvb] mplayer playback through dvb takes 100% cpu time

Fri Jan 9 15:16:47 CET 2004

Yes I have the same problem. Yesterday I postet the problem with nearly
the same content like yours.
(Didn't see yours before, sorry).

Surprisingly the problem also exists when playing Files which where
directly recorded from dvb -
so no convesion has to be done.
And even when the sound input is AC3 an I use -vo oss -af hwac3, CPU
load is 100% :-(

Any Ideas?

Dirk