[MPlayer-dvb] mplayer hangs after a few movies

Lukas Ruetz lukas.ruetz at gmx.at
Mon Dec 27 15:04:19 CET 2004

hi

> try to upgrade the kernel, it's very old...
> 2.6.10 was just released, with lots of dvb driver fixes.

now i've upgraded to kernel 2.6.10-150-smp but still have the same problem.

i wasn't able to reprocduce the problem with one long file. with more
shorter files it occures in less than half an hour.

i don't trust my suse9.1 - the suse-version of the mp3lib makes strange sound,
on the vdr-distri (i think it's a debian) not. i try another linux-distri

lukas