[MPlayer-dvb] Better picture for mplayer-dvb

Sebastian Kemper sebastian_ml at gmx.net
Mon Dec 6 06:37:35 CET 2004

Nico Sabbi schrieb:

> wrong patch. The following is the right one:

Hello Nico!

Tried your patch this morning. I understand it doesn't change things
with lavc=2 for example (qscale mode). So I tried with lavc=9000. The
picture was blockier then ever. So I went up with the values. I ended up
with lavc=22000, the picture was still totally blocky and it began to
stutter every second. Without the patch I have these blocks with
lavc=2000, though the video doesn't stutter. :) Maybe, if you get some
time, you can look at it again?

Thanks!

Sebastian