[Mplayer-dvb] Skystar 2 & mplayer 1.0pre2 probs

Nico nsabbi at tiscali.it
Wed Nov 19 10:03:46 CET 2003

Please,

1) use the last version  from cvs, your mplayer seems to be 1.0pre2
which is obsolete (as far as dvb:// is concerned)
2) don't trim logs (they explain what is going on)
3) I asked you to send the log to me, not to the ML, because I knew it
would be huge (as it is)

The bug is in the cache management code: it simply doesn't work in
1.0pre2, but I fixed 2 weeks ago;
if you don't want to change mplayer, add -nocache to the command line

    Nico