[Mplayer-dvb] Problem with MPlayer0.9rc3 and DVB output

linuxdep linuxdep at gmx.net
Fri Jan 24 17:56:49 CET 2003

Hi,

and a other problem i found, when the film is finished, VDR means that the
player are is running and i can see 2 mplayer process always running...
Only after i say under VDR STOP PLAYING this process will be end.
This always when i have mplayer plugin under traditional mode.

Under slave mode the film starts for 1or 2 seconds and then the picture
frozen, but 2 mplayer process are running... wenn kill -9 this process go
back to the vdr.
I will get gray hair...
I'm the only user with this problem?

linuxdep