[Mplayer-dvb] ANNOUNCE: mplayer.sh version 0.0.6a-jha

gianca2000 at tin.it gianca2000 at tin.it
Wed Jan 22 00:34:33 CET 2003

verrry good work! The speed option works ok and now the typed chars are
listened by mplayer, so I can ff/rew/jump/pause as usual.

I would like to ask the ML a question: I have an AMD 1.3Ghz with 256mb and
sometimes when the divx movie contains very high motion scenes (an
explosion, rain, change of point of view...) the video on my DVB card
become jerky for 2-3 seconds.
Do I have to go to the round-corner-computer-shop and buy a faster CPU?
I'm using mplayer.sh 0.0.6a-jha script, but the problem appens with only
some divx movies.

Cheers