[Mplayer-dvb] Re: [vdr] ANNOUNCE: mplayer.sh version 0.8.0

Olivier JACQUES jacquesolivier at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 23:14:00 CET 2003

> > - use a range instead of a fixed number when detecting the
> frames/sec
>
> Thanks to Olivier Jacques, who send me a patch for this; I
> choose to do it a little bit different ;)

Your way is better :)
This is what I like with Linux and open source community, I always learn
a lot!

I am also happy that the slow_cpu idea made its way through, as a lot of
people (vdrportal.de) seems to be happy with it.

For the dvbscale idea, do you have some precisions? Will it scale for
DVB-compliant resolutions? I am not sure to understand exactly what
dvbscale does.