[Mplayer-dvb] no volume control since MPlayer-rc3

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Feb 13 01:35:36 CET 2003

Hi,

> > which driver version?
> >
> > 0.9.x (v1), metzlerbros, convergence cvs or vdr's patched one?
>

> I use the newstruct cvs one; I was not able to compile 0.9.x under

i still have 2.4.17 :)
(and i won't replace it, since it works quite stable and bugless for me)

> 2.4.20 and vdr's one was not working well with mplayer (it hangs when I
> start it)
same here :(

> I've never tried Metzler's one. Would you suggest it?
i couldn't even compile it :)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino