[Mplayer-dvb] no volume control since MPlayer-rc3

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Feb 13 00:26:59 CET 2003

Hi,

> > > I've only tested mpegpes output with rc3 and I was NOT able to control
> > > the volume level, I thought it was not implemented! If it was working in
> > > the prev versions, then I confirm rc3+ is broken
> >
> > which driver version?
> >
> > 0.9.x (v1), metzlerbros, convergence cvs or vdr's patched one?
>
> just tried, it works with 0.9.14 ('main' cvs, dvb part should be the same as
> in rc3/rc4)

ok it was broken with the 'HEAD' drivers, just fixed in cvs
note that it never worked with the 'head' drivers, since the head support
patch was what broke it...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino