[Mplayer-dvb] Re: mpegpes audio output broken

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Feb 3 21:41:28 CET 2003

Hi,

> Uh, my fault. I tought about this one:
>
> > [format] Sample format big endian AC3  not yet supported[libaf]
> > Reinitialization did not work, audio filter 'format' returned error code+-2
> > Couldn't find matching filter / ao format!
>
> But it belongs to the audio filter layer only. Sorry.
> Nevertheless somethings broken with hwac3.

hwac3 was broken in rc3, but was fixed about a week ago in cvs.
at least for oss/alsa. i can't test ao_mpegpes with hwac3 but it should
work. if not, find teh exact cvs date when it gone broken.
'cvs log ao_mpegpes.c' may help to find possible dates.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino