[Mplayer-dvb] DVB output... doesn't!

Clemens Ender ender at sbox.tugraz.at
Fri Aug 9 09:51:06 CEST 2002

Hi again,

Of course I had to try out the MpegPES-file-output of mplayer
immediately. ;-)

But I'm having problem with playback of the grab.mpg file:

mplayer -vo mpegpes -ao mpegpes /data/tmp/grab.mpg

results in:

DEMUXER: Too many (4096 in 8113335 bytes) video packets in the buffer!
(maybe you play a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed)?

Hence, there is a video on the TV, but no audio.

btw: I encoded grab.mpg with:
mplayer -ao mpegpes -vo mpegpes -vop lavc,scale=352:576 my.avi

Maybe Arpi or someone else can help me with this problem.

thnx and greets,
  Clemens