[Mplayer-dvb] Good news! Big changes...

Martin Hoffmann ma.hoff at t-online.de
Sun Apr 28 22:11:57 CEST 2002

I'm afraid I can only provide this in a mplayer.sh script - not as c
implementation in mplayer :-( (If you meant that ...)

However as soon as i'm going to use the new mplayer version, i will add the
resizing to my mplayer.sh script - so please be patient ...

Martin.

Am Sonntag, 28. April 2002 20:49 schrieben Sie: