[Mplayer-dvb] video output on tv-out of videocard

Cyrille Grange grangec at free.fr
Mon Apr 15 11:00:10 CEST 2002

Hi,

I use an ATI128 to do this. I have to use a Vesa Frame buffer to use
X-Window (to keep vesa mode that the ATI128 composite output support).
Text mode are also supported by this solution.

The Hauppauge (rev2.1) composite output quality is really much better
than the ATI128 One, but that's not for same usages. One for Video Only
(Hauppauge) and the other for the Desktop (Mail, CDR, ... and probably
Divx).

Bye