[Mplayer-dvb] DVBs support broken in mplayer cvs ???

Martin Hoffmann ma.hoff at t-online.de
Sat Apr 6 10:59:56 CEST 2002

Hi,

when using todays cvs of mplayer the dvbs playback is way too slow and the
audio playback is stuttering ! From what top says my system (Athlon 1800) is
fast enough - only around 10% CPU time use - which is a litte to less for
playback of divx content - normally i had around 30% (and no stuttering)...
With cvs from 23.03.2002 everything works fine !

I use the dvbs drivers from 16.03.2002 !

Any idea what could cause this ? Is it a bug in current cvs ?

Martin