[Mplayer-dvb] Compiler Error

Thomas Braun tbraun at uni-paderborn.de
Sun Sep 30 23:40:59 CEST 2001

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, Arpi wrote:

thank you for fast answer

> > I think there is a generally problem. But 0.17a compiled correct and some
> > others programs, too. There are some changes that triggers this error.
> Try to play with the optimization flags in config.mak. maybe you find the
> right one to remove...
> Other tipp: try to upgrade (or better: compile from source) binutils.

i have played with flags, played with memory-timings in bios, changed
memory... :-(
i gave up. the mystery is, that its on both computers with different
hardware. but i have the same problems with ffmpeg and other newer source.

i will trie to compile it with gcc3. and then finish it for today, its
midnight, time for bed.

bye thomas