[Mplayer-dvb] This might be a it off topic but ..

Knuts Andy akke at akke.net
Sun Sep 23 01:46:13 CEST 2001

Hello,

oh, ic .. so the mpeg1 encoding thing isn't right yet ..
Who knows it will play well on my box too when you can get that fix
:) *happy happy*

I did that uncommenting, but it takes pretty long to convert a pretty
small avi file, but i guess that's normal ..

If there's anything i could do to help you with, let me know, i know c/c++
but i don't know much about video stuff .. but if you think there's
anythinkg i could be off help i would like to help ..

Thx,
  Akke