[Mplayer-dvb] Small problem & question

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Sep 23 00:49:09 CEST 2001

Hi,

> I downloaded the latests ffmpeg CVS and mplayer CVS and did the folowing:
> I changed the #undef HAVE_DVB to #define HAVE_DVB as described in DOCS/DVB
>
> Then the docs said to remove the line saying
> "register_avcodec(&mpeg1video_encoder);" at line numbar 361 but it's at
> line number 365 in the latest CVS ...
Not remove! Move it OUT OF #ifdef CONFIG_ENCODERS section (which is around
at line 361). It is required because things between #ifdef CONFIG_ENCODERS
.. #endif aren't compiled in mplayer, but you need the mpeg1 codec.

I'll consult with Gerard (ffmpeg author) about this later.

> Forcing video codec: [ffdivx] drv:5 (FFmpeg DivX ;-) (MS MPEG-4 v3))
> VO: [mpegpes] 640x352 => 640x352 Planar YV12
> mpeg1 codec not found
yes, you removed (or left there) that line.. not remove, just move
it out from that #ifdef.

> Is it possible the latests CVS of these two doesn't work correctly
> together or am i doing something wrong here ?
you.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu