[Mplayer-dvb] Audio resampling 44.1 -> 48 Khz

Tilo Renkl tilo at diredare.de
Mon Dec 24 14:28:50 CET 2001

Hello,

as Arpi wrote, I tested your new audio resampler (-aop .....) and I got
really strange results:

First of all seemd the resampler only work when outputting over Soundcard,
when I output over
-ao mpegpes the samplerate seems to not be changed ?!

Second thing is, that the mplayer often gets a signal 11 and terminates
within the first few seconds

And last thing is the strangest:

	I think I realized that there are some AVI's with 44100 Hz that play really
good and when played
	with -aop ... there is no difference, but there are also AVI's with 44100
Hz audio that play not very
	good (audio is interupted very often). When I use -aop ... with these files
audio is really
	horrible ?!?!

Please excuse my english, I know it is really bad.

Salaam