[Mplayer-dvb] Re: Sound Problems

Achim Lange Achim_Lange at t-online.de
Mon Dec 17 17:14:12 CET 2001

Hi Matthias,

what tool did you use for the audio-conversion? MEncoder?

What options / parameters did you use?

To just use the -srate 48000 for mplayer-playback had no noticable effect,
except now it tells me it would do 48000, which I doubt (maybe the parameter
just forces mplayer into believe, that the supplied sound would be 48kHz.

I found a diffent divx-file here, which had originally 48kHz sound, which
works perfectly and flawlessly for playback with mplayer.

Thank you,

    Achim