[Mplayer-dvb] a/v sync mencoder with *.vdr files

Martin Hoffmann ma.hoff at t-online.de
Sat Dec 1 17:23:07 CET 2001

Did some more testing !

It becomes async when using fforward or rewind in mplayer !
When just starting the movie and letting it play without user interaction
it's in sync !

So this is a buffering problem !(?)

Couldn't you simply flush the buffers of the DVBs card when jumping forward
/ backward in a movie ? This might solve this problem !?

Have you reproduced this behaviour on your side ?
Can i do some more testing to help solving this ...?

Martin.