[MPlayer-DOCS] r34945 - in trunk: gui/ui/gtk/fileselect.c help/help_mp-de.h help/help_mp-en.h

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue May 22 20:06:38 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:11:13AM +0200, Ingo Brückl wrote:
> Reimar Döffinger wrote on Tue, 22 May 2012 09:14:02 +0200:
>
> > If someone has a good idea for testing all these headers without having
> > to compile for each language it might be worth implementing it.
>
> Here you go.

I don't think that actually detects that issue.
The problem is that you'd actually have to use all the defines in a
context that only allows strings to check them properly.
(besides some minor issues like it not cleaning up after itself and
that I don't see much point of putting it into the help_create script).